When you want the job Done Right!
Charles F. Dickerson Inc, International Auctioneers is one of the largest and most progressive auction companies in the southwest, serving the western and southern United States.
After having spent several years in agricultural finance with Farmers Home Administration, as well as commercial banking, Charles F. Dickerson began this company in 1972. Since then, Charles F. Dickerson Inc, International Auctioneers has expanded into real estate sales, as well as appraisals of chattel property.
Computized Portable Office
- We have a computerized portable office that allows Charles F. Dickerson Inc, International Auctioneers to conduct auctions throughout the western and southern United States. Professional computer-generated registration, ID scanning, invoicing, and print-outs, are produced on site.
- We have experience in selling farm machinery, livestock, commercial inventories, private estates, commercial-agricultural-and residential real estate; heavy construction equipment, and industrial machinery. Of course, we are licensed and bonded.
- Our clients include retirees from the agricultural and private sectors, bankruptcy trustees, banks, production and credit associations, trust departments, US Small Business Administration, and Farmers Home Administration.
- Municipal, county, state, and federal governments in New Mexico, California, Arizona, and Texas, also utilize our auction services.
Promotions and Advertising
We utilize a tri-lingual advertising program-English-Spanish-and German. We make use of direct mail, newspapers, internet-email-Webpage, broadcast fax, and trade magazines to expose our auctions to a wide variety of retail buyers, as well as dealers. This type of diversified and extensive advertising reaches potential buyers throughout the United States, as well as the Republic of Mexico.
- We, also, maintain an office in Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico, which uses fax, internet, and direct mail to inform potential buyers from the Republic of Mexico, as to upcoming auctions.
- Charles F. Dickerson, as well as, all of our staff is bilingual, which allows us to communicate with the potential buyers from Mexico. This conversion of the auction, into Spanish, results in more money for the sellers.
There is NEVER a “Buyers Premium” charged/collected at any of our auctions.