Register With Charles F. Dickerson Inc, International Auctioneers
Requirements to register:
- 1.) Must be a registered bidder to participate in auction.
- 2.) Must provide a valid picture ID (USA driver’s license, Mexico Passport, Voter ID-Credential
- 3.) Most Auctions require a $500.00 Deposit-Cash of Check
- 4.) Registration usually begins 2 hours before the auction-on auction day
There is NEVER a “Buyers Premium” charged/collected at any of our auctions.
The following steps are necessary to sell your item(s) with Charles F. Dickerson International Auctioneers:
- 1.) Complete Auction-Dealer Agreement..
- 2.) Have equipment prepared and ready to deliver to assigned auction site, in a timely manner.
- 3.) Pick-up of equipment/machinery can be provided. Please call office 575-526-1106.
- 4.) Title processing fee $15.00 per titled item.
- 1.) Payment is “Due and Payable” the day of the auction.
- 2.) Method of Payment: Cash, Check (personal/Business,) Wire Tranfer/$20.00 Fee, Credit Card/4%
- 3.) Fee, Cashiers Check, or Money Orders. Equipment/Machinery/Vehicles/Etc will not be released until paid in full.”